Sunday, October 28, 2007

This is my Sunday night procrastination

こんばんわ!

Lately I have been starting to think in Japanese sometimes. Just with certain phrases, like たいへんですね、そうですか、そうですね、はい、いいえ、ざんねんですね、ちょっと。。。and maybe a few more. Sometimes I blurt them out in conversation accidentally because they've been so imprinted in my brain! I think it's starting to weird out some of my friends....hehehe...oops! Anyone else similarly brainwashed?

Oh and I hope everyone who went to Tsukimi Sushi Night had a blast! Way more people showed up than we expected so unfortunately after the first hour we started to run out of things and we started having to turn people away... すみません if you came after that and were turned away. So sorry!!! But for those who did come in time, I hope you had a great time :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking in another language is the first step to fluency in it! I wish I were able to think-- even a little-- in Japanese.

Unknown said...

つきみfestivalのしゃしんがありますか?

なずきあん said...

月見(つきみ)festival、いけませんでした(Icould not go to the Tsukimi Festival)。ざんねん!


なずきあん

アリス said...

I don't really think IN Japanese but I do think about Japanese A LOT. I often get a character stuck in my brain and I think about it all day! I also tell myself the time in Japanese, as practice. Sometimes the date too. Fun desu ne!!!