Monday, October 8, 2007

obsession...

こんばんわ!

I'm assuming most, if not all, of you guys have checked out m2m at least once... if not, do! I can't stop myself from going in there at least every other night. I have an addiction. Especially to the 2 liter bottles of Itoen green tea!!! おいしいですよ!! I can drink an entire bottle in a night. Not very good, ne?
my love


And of course, their little jello packets and mochi ice creams are perfect for those late nights studying katakana... yum. not to mention roasted wasabi covered peas. Am I the only one who loves those? They probably give you cancer or something.

death at 35


Anyone else have nightly Japanese junk food eating habits? If so, what do you eat / recommend? I'm always looking for new paths to obesity.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ケートさん, have you ever tried the ラムネ sodas? They're very good, and the method of carbonation is also pretty おもしろい。They're a lot cheaper if you get them from Chinatown, but the convenience of M2M is pretty hard to beat.

Or maybe we should just get vending machines like Japan.

アリス said...

I haven't really explored all the possibilities that M2M has to offer, but I do get vegetable udon there occasionally, which is delicious!! What are wasabi-covered peas like? Do they taste like wasabi? Do they taste like peas? Or do they taste like some otherworldly fusion of both?

Tikayeliss said...

M2M is the only thing that sustains my life, so I know what you mean.

I personally would suggest the shrimp fries, but they really won't help you gain weight nor can I guarantee you'll enjoy them; they have a unique flavor...

はなえ said...

I like the rice cracker mixes. Although I find it dismaying how everything has so much sugar and MSG. Mochi is good too.

Bryan Turley said...

m2m is truly the promised land. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of all the interesting things they have there to distract me from my work.

Caitlin said...

I love M2M. I wish I had some green tea right now!

Anonymous said...

私はあなたのブログが好きです。 あなたは良い仕事をしています。 そのまま続けてください。 [url=http://www.gogo-eigo.com/sony-%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3-a%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-64gb-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3-nw-a847t/]ウォークマン s[/url]