Monday, September 10, 2007

First Post

This is class is very fun so far (way more fun than high school language classes!). I am taking it because I am interested in an East Asian Languages and Cultures major, even though I am only a freshman right now, and in general I find Japan more interesting than China. East Asia has always fascinated me all my life (I'm not sure why). I might also get a Middle Eastern Languages and Cultures concentration, to learn more about the rest of the non-Western or Asian/Eurasian world.

Have fun learning!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

こんにちは!

Have you ever learned any non-European languages before?

Anonymous said...

こんばんわ、Kateさん。
I was just wondering what to you, makes Japan more fascinating than China. As for me, I feel the same way, so it's always interesting to hear other people's opinions.

じゃまた明日。
- Nanette

アリス said...

Hey Kate! I'm not in your blog group but I wanted to say hi anyway. Nihon rules.

Gavin Cheng said...

Kate さん、こんにちわ!

わたしはGavinです。I think China is also a fascinating place to either visit or study, Japan is really amazing though^^ Particularly Hong Kong!!! haha.

Gavin

なずきあん said...

Kateさん、

こんにちは!
I love learning languages, too...

See you on MOndayげつようび〜

なずきあん